Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OT - Minnesota In May????

Yes, there is a KCBS event  by this name in a few weeks, but.........SERIOUSLY??????????image
Extra Large, Large & Medium eggs, Weber Summit gasser, Weber Q. Mankato, MN
·

Comments

• TexanOfTheNorthTexanOfTheNorth Posts: 2,750
    Hey, if they can have the SB in NYC in February, why not???
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    F that noise!
    XL BGE and Mini Max in Cincinnati, Ohio
    "REMEMBER DUANE ALLMAN"
    ·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 6,827
    That appears to be an egg left to fend for itself in what can only be termed as life threatening weather, better get it in the garage before Egg Social Services arrive.....
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • scooter759scooter759 Posts: 247
    Supposed to get between 3 & 6 inches. Oh, and I'm cooking in a rib competition on Saturday. Temps forecasted in the 40's. Should be fun, I'll bring plenty of "anti-freeze".
    Extra Large, Large & Medium eggs, Weber Summit gasser, Weber Q. Mankato, MN
    ·