Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Anyone ever try this sauce with there BGE

Tom
Tom Posts: 189
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
One of my favorite BBQ sauces is a brand named "Bone Sucking Sauce". http://www.bonesucking.com/[p]I know its a funny name but its real good. I have used it with ribs on my propane grill for years. Only problem is you have to slow cook em for hours and continuously mop em with it the whole time. [p]I dont know how that will work on a BGE.

Comments

• Tim M
    Tim M Posts: 2,410
    Tom,
    I have seen them but never tried it. Seems I read a post some time ago where it was mentioned. [p]Tim

• Char-Woody
    Char-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Tim M, Seems like there was some wild character that lived on a secluded island with no trees in a super castle surrounded by water. Went by the name of King of something. :-) Rhymed with holes if I remember right. Buy he raved about it..so that alone would leave some caution..But as a true BBQ fan...Go for it.. I been hunting the local shops for it. They also have a website..

[ul][li]Bonesuckin sauce[/ul]
  • SpiceCooks
    SpiceCooks Posts: 80
    Tom,
    It is our favorite sauce for wings! You will love it on the wings. We have our own homemade recipes that we use and as a matter of fact we are cooking chicken breast tonite that has a rub on it and we will be basting them with our homemade sauce but you cannot beat Bone Sucking for wings.
    Try GFW's 3-2-1 method of cooking ribs on your EGG and baste with the sauce the last 30 minutes to 1 hour. Good luck.

• Tim M
    Tim M Posts: 2,410
    Char-Woody,[p]Yea, that's who talked about it -- must be a lot of fires (or half dressed babes) down there in the gulf because he has been some-kind-o-scarce. Now, what would some wild cajun know about sauce anyway!![p]Tim
  • Char-Woody
    Tim M, I think some kinda fire extiquisher got to him!! Or could it be those gulf clams??
    C~W[p]

• Cornfed
    Cornfed Posts: 1,324
    Char-Woody,[p]The King did post that he was not going to be around too much this summer, didn't he? I hope he comes back and becomes an active poster again. THE ORIGINAL KING is gone (though some say he's just hiding out somewhere). I hope this King doesn't disappear, as well.[p]Cornfed
  • Char-Woody
    Cornfed, Ya...da Memphis King took the long walk. I was thinking maybe I would tease this one out again. He can cook clams..:-) May be him and Greasy Guru are up to no good again??
    Cheers..C~W[p]