Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pulled Pork, Success!!!!

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Thanks to all of the people that helped me through my first pulled pork experience. The people who ate it LOVED IT!!! i even had the ladies going back for seconds and snacking off of it!!! I only had one issue. Temp control! I felt like I had to keep an eye on the temp every 30 mins or so because I couldn't keep it stable. Any suggestions for next time would be appreciated! Thanks again! Matty in St.Louis...When and where is the Eggfest in Missouri???

Comments

• Mark Backer
    Mark Backer Posts: 1,018
    Options
    Matty ,[p]Everyone told me to get your fire lit and burning a good 90 minutes before putting your meat on. That way, you know what the temp is and even when you add the meat, platesetter, and anything else and the temp drops, you know everything will be okay. Just check it before bed.
  • Tired Jim
    Options
    Matty ,[p]I'd love to see one somewhere in the St. Louis area.[p]Tired Jim in Wildwood Mo.