Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Leftover Pulled Pork - Pulled Pork with Mango Salsa

Had a lot of pulled pork left over, so made some pulled pork tacos with mango salsa. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Comments

• BBQ pulled pork goes tropical, I like the idea!
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,911
    =P~ one of the best ways to use leftovers. That salsa looks amazing!
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
  • SmokinDAWG82SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,704
    Looks great, what do you have in the salsa?
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
  • Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    I second the request for the salsa --- ?
  • DeaconKavDeaconKav Posts: 84
    @smokindawg82 & @charlie tuna I kept it real simple on this one. 1 mango, peeled and diced 1/2 cup peeled, diced cucumber 1 tablespoon finely chopped jalapeno 1/3 cup diced red onion 1 tablespoon lime juice 1/3 cup roughly chopped cilantro leaves Salt and pepper
    Thanks Deacon,  I know my wife will love the salsa, i thought that was cuke in there, and i have the "makeover" pulled pork in the refrig!!  Always need "methods" of using up the pulled pork "makeovers"!! :)]
  • DeaconKavDeaconKav Posts: 84
    @charlie funny thing, I posted it on Facebook and you would think I invented something. I had no idea women love the mango salsa. Haha
    Mango has a particular taste for sure!  Women love it.  But many years ago i went on a fishing trip to Costa Rica and they served "mango" with everything!!  But their mango tasted more like a peach than "our" standard mango.  After tasting it down there i was making a pig of myself!!
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 7,871
    That looks great- and thanks for the recipe!  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

Just returned from the store -- got all the ingredients for the salsa!  Thanks Again.