Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

just saying.

2»

Comments

• Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,359
    Do not make me come down there Irish!

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• IrishDevlIrishDevl Posts: 1,390

Do not make me come down there Irish!

I crap bigger than Little Stevens.
    You're just the kinda guy that wouldn't give a guy the courtesy of a reach around

Steve 

Caledon, ON

Of course I would. Rude not too.
    Tuna - if you fight nurse you better win. I mean who can look themselves in the mirror after getting beaten up by a male nurse.
  • Hi54puttyHi54putty Posts: 1,626

You're just the kinda guy that wouldn't give a guy the courtesy of a reach around

That's the funniest thing I have ever read. Bravo.
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
    :x

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    Damn it! I missed the fight.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

There was gunplay and you missed it

Steve 

Caledon, ON