Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Eggfests near Tampa?

I am searching for an Eggfest near my Dad. He is in Seminole FL. He wants an Egg and more importantly has permission from SWMBO, but wants a deal. I told him the way to go is get a demo Egg at a festival with full warranty. Does anyone know of anything coming up in FL?
LBGE 2013, SBGE 2014, Mini 2015
Columbus IN
·

Comments

• Dan4BBQDan4BBQ Posts: 260
    just missed the sunshine state eggfest in  melborne

·
  • Yeah I saw that one on a google search. Dang! I will have him talked into a new one even if I make him pay full price!
    Columbus IN
    ·
  • CAT SellerCAT Seller Posts: 205
    I saw an event happening in the Brooksville area, but looked kind if small. I must admit, Egging it 10 feet away from the beach and 40 feet away from the Atlantic surf rolling is very hard to beat - Melborne .
    If it ain't a CAT, it's a dog!!! 2 LBGE's & BGE Backyard Chef Edition Cart
    ·
  • FoghornFoghorn Posts: 2,488
    If I'm not mistaken, last year there was one in Windermere but I can't find any evidence of there being one there this year.

XL BGE, Klose BYC, ProQ Excel, Weber Kettle, Firepit, Grand Turbo gasser, and a portable Outdoor Gourmet gasser for tailgating

San Antonio, TX

·
  • thetrimthetrim Posts: 1,085
    I's still go to the website and call around to every dealer that you could get to.  I'm amazed at the WIDE range of prices they charge.  I live east of Tampa and saw $200 difference between dealers Tampa and Mulberry.
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14
    Tampa Bay, FL
    ·
  • Thanks for the info @thetrim $200 makes the old man happy! Even if it costs him $100 in gas and all day driving!
    Columbus IN
    ·
  • HicHic Posts: 350
    Could always wait until October for Eggtoberfest. It's good time and great deals on BGE's. It's about a 6 1/2 hour ride from Tampa. The worst part is waiting in that long line for your BGE to cool down.

Large, medium, small and a mini. Egg'n, golfing, beer drinking, camping and following football and baseball.
    Atlanta NOTP suburbia.

·
  • There have been quite a few Larges popping up on Craigslist over the past few months.  Most are in the $500-$600 range.
    You can setup an email notification for eggs on craiglist here -  List-Alert.com
    ·