Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

just saying.

I just wanted to bring this up, you can agree, or diagree dont matter to me. I love getting info here and I think everone here rocks. I have no problems with anyone. What I do think is not so cool is to have a fight, or negitive comments on someones thread when they just wanted some advice. Some may think this is a dumb post but I think if you have somthing to say to someone,  they have a message box. And to put it out there on someones thread, I just think its kinnda rude. This is just my opinion. 
·

Comments

• I think its best to not take things so seriously. You can't control the other guy. Getting upset or ticked off about it does no good.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • I think its best to not take things so seriously. You can't control the other guy. Getting upset or ticked off about it does no good.
    You know I am not a peace maker lol, if I was like I am elsewhere you all would be offended. I am not serious,  but I dont like seeing others fighting on someones thread. 
    ·
  • IrishDevlIrishDevl Posts: 1,390
    Who's fighting? What thread please. Want to see it.
    ·
  • Now I'm pissed off..that's better than being pissed on though
    ·
  • @little steven. If I am a peace maker do I get a bad ass badge, also I want a theme song.
    :-*
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,352
    edited April 2013

I will get you an EGG Sherrif badge but I have to borrow your theme song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFa1-kciCb4

And by the way that comment was meant for Freddie

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • cazzycazzy Posts: 8,242
    edited April 2013
    IrishDevl said:

Who's fighting? What thread please. Want to see it.

My only guess is that he's talking about Two Cooks' thread.

@chris123stock
    Either way, it happens every now and again and will continue to happen. I don't think people think "hey let me go hack this persons thread".

You're talking about eggheads man. We're passionate about everything egg and sometimes it boils over and people openly disagree. Do I want it to go private? Nah...that's not fun. 1. It's cheap entertainment. 2. Sometimes the banter is educational and the parties make some great points. 3. It's cheap entertainment. :P
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
    ·

@cazzy Devil just likes a good scrum

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·

@cazzy Devil just likes a good scrum

I do too! I loved reading that thread...it was great! The majority of my post was directed to the OP.
    ·
    Hated to see them leave all the same. I sent them a PM but no response. It's fine to be an overbearing ass but you have to expect to get yer butt kicked if you start out that way.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • @cazzy, na that's not it. Its was temp control, not that I give three fucks about it, just seemed like a fun one to write about :-h
    ·
    edited April 2013
    @cazzy, na that's not it. Its was temp control, not that I give three fucks about it, just seemed like a fun one to write about :-h
    lol

okay, i need to go check it out!  I'm bored   :P
    ·
  • chrisnjennchrisnjenn Posts: 534
    and men bit-- about women drama. Men have more drama than women. Funny thread starter.
    ·
  • I've had it with this thread.  I'm outta here !
    Please dont go [-(
    ·
    If he was leaving he would have said "I'm outa here" It's kind of a rule here

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • and men bit-- about women drama. Men have more drama than women. Funny thread starter.
    I like women drama. Way more fun. \m/
    ·
    and men bit-- about women drama. Men have more drama than women. Funny thread starter.
    Our drama has substance though!  We're not stirring up drama because such & such gave me a dirty look or didn't say hi.   :)>-
    ·

Whilst technically this is not our BGE Forum Drama Club we kind of adhere to these rules

http://www.greeneggers.com/index.php?option=com_simpleboard&func=view&id=928822&catid=1

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
    I don't know the history between KY Jelly and Tuna, but it seems KY was trying to hit a nerve.  If that was the case, that's definitely BS and has no place on this forum.  
    ·
  • Village IdiotVillage Idiot Posts: 6,951

Whilst technically this is not our BGE Forum Drama Club we kind of adhere to these rules

http://www.greeneggers.com/index.php?option=com_simpleboard&func=view&id=928822&catid=1

If we followed those rules, we'd end up like them.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    This is the way i look at it.  I read the post, weather it is a question or positive information, then the comments.  If (?) i can add to something, from my own "eggsperience" i try to comment or give an opinion.  On the other hand if (?) it is something i know nothing about, or have never faced in my short egging career, i stay out of the converstation, but continue to follow it for my own knowledge.  I see some photos of meals that look bad "in my opinion" (?) so i stay clear of that.  If i see someone with a nice looking meal, post, or plated picture, i think it deserves a positive comment, i will comment positively!  I come here to learn, and i have learnt plenty.  One of our problems is there are many different ways to reach the same "great meal" status, so we can only post an opinion, and let the reader make his or her own method of cooking.  Hopefully, people don't take it personnel that they didn't use "THEIR" recommendation????  For this reason i want to thank everyone who posts information, as well as questions, because i learn from both....
    ·
  • cazzy said:
    I don't know the history between KY Jelly and Tuna, but it seems KY was trying to hit a nerve.  If that was the case, that's definitely BS and has no place on this forum.  
    That's kinnda what I was saying, but check it out im getting a kicking badge, and a theme song, shoot ill post happy crap all day.  :D
    ·
  • Oh so lookie who the new peacemaker is in town. Sort of a kinder gentler version of the Freddie we've grown to love. I'm gonna drag up the oldest post I can find and post it
    So here I am, fresh from dental Hell, pissed off because I've run into a roadblock putting together my new XL and laughing at this.  Good one LS! 

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

·
    Watza matter dude? Techie problems. I've put a couple of them together

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • IrishDevlIrishDevl Posts: 1,390
    Is this the argument between Tuna and nurse? That's it? Pathetic, ain't no fight there. Weak. Lets step up our fighting skills please
    ·
  • While Dr Painless was drilling me, Wilma picked up my egg & stuff and she got shorted the nest handler.  Try again tomorrow. :((

·