Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

meatloaf sandwiches

made up a tray just for sandwiches. i make them flat and cut them like brownies the size of the sandwich. salsa one side, cranberry honey mustard on the other side

·

Comments

• GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,768

Looks outstanding. Never had salsa on a meatloaf sandwich. Interesting. What kind of bun is that?

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • That looks amazing! 
    ·
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 16,741
    Griffin said:

Looks outstanding. Never had salsa on a meatloaf sandwich. Interesting. What kind of bun is that?

toasted onion roll. this was a low carb loaf, backed the breadcrumb amount in half and replaced it with an equal amount of dried onion flakes, the added carrots, peppers, and onion to it with burger, italian sausage, egg, and milk

·
  • SmokinDAWG82SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,704
    Looks great, pressed flat in a pan and cut up like brownies, maximum crust per piece sounds great. Never heard of it done that way! Thanks
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 16,741
    the top crust helps them stay togethr better in a sandwich, these were from a different cook

·
  • YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 2,192
    Thanks for the idea of cooking them flat like a brownie.  I'll have to pass on the salsa though.
    XL BGE and Mini Max in Cincinnati, Ohio
    "REMEMBER DUANE ALLMAN"
    ·