Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Baby Backs, not Carwash...

Long story short:
In a bit of a rush today, decided to just get the Egg going and get the ribs on.  Went raised direct at 275-300, sauced for about last 30 minutes...turned out great.  I just haven't had luck with Carwash Mike's method, especially adapting to baby backs.  I believe I just end up having them on too long attempting that method.  Has anyone else had that issue/come to that conclusion???

BTW, I already know my photog skills suck, that's why I don't really ever post pics....but here we go..

Large Egg October 2011
MiniMax December 2014

Comments

• njlnjl Posts: 826
    Last baby backs I did were basically CWM style, and they came out great. 
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 6,920
    Any road can get you there-so if your method works then you have a winner-enjoy the journey as the BGE will give you about as many ways to hit a home-run as you are willing to swing!
    Louisville   L & S BGEs