Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Just received a box from UPS with my Rutland Fire Starters, 4 Asparagus clips, 4 Fire Wires, and Rick Bayless' Frontera.
I'm in business now baby!
Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA

• Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 5,415
    The fire starters work great as does the fire wire, can't comment on the rest. Where did you get the clips?

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • Plano_JJPlano_JJ Posts: 448
    Gotta get them clips. I use the fire starters as well and they are great.
  • Love the firewire. 
  • SmokinDAWG82SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,704
    Got it all from

Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
  • Doc_EggertonDoc_Eggerton Posts: 4,563
    Looking forward to seeing everything in use.

XLBGE X 2, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

• Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,911
    Firewire and the clips are great for the egg. I just grabbed that book to try some new sides with my tacos tonight. Its a great book and the first in a four part series. 
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK.