Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with delicious food and loved ones...to help you devour the food! Our Holiday Entertaining Guide can help if you’re still making a Christmas menu. If you’re looking for fun, last minute holiday activities, check out EGGcellent Sugar Cookies, BGE Cake Pops, Santa Hat Brownies, Pig Candy or Holiday Drinks! See you in the New Year EGGheads!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

I could use your vote...

MaskedMarvelMaskedMarvel Posts: 1,120
edited April 2013 in EggHead Forum
Greetings friends,

I NEVER do this, but this is a special circumstance...  The competition has been happening for a few months, and in days, the decisions will be announced.

I'd appreciate your vote as best male server in the restaurant category on the eighth (last) page of the following link:

Yes, you have to register.  No, they haven't ever sent me an email.

I'm "1618-Damien"

Feel free to vote for whatever you like in other categories - I work at a Seafood restaurant called "1618" - do as you feel...

i know you don't know me in real life...
...but others on this forum, in the past, have had great success with soliciting your support, and it's D-Day for me, and this could really boost me, professionally. So I submit, humbly, to you.

I love my job and look forward to it everyday - something very rare in this area.  
If you read this far, I consider THAT a compliment.  Thank you for your time.

8-Damien

PS - I'm getting another brisket on Monday, and I'll make a VIDEO for this one...  PROMISE...

Large BGE -- Greensboro!

Comments