Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Birmingham Eggers

Our church, North Shelby Baptist, will be hosting a "Taste of the South" this Saturday from 10-2. It is a free event and I will be egging boston butts, mac n cheese, and ABTs. If you are free, come on down.

Killen, AL (The Shoals)
XL, Small, Minimax, and Mini BGEs

Comments

• MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,393
    Thanks for invite man. I've gotta work or would ride over for sure.

Are you egging there or pre?

XLBGE 
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 17,544

Bet it goes over big.... Our ad agency is out of Birmingham.

Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• Mr. Nurse, 

I've got a few friends helping me tote the XL down to the church Friday afternoon.

BTW, change of menu: St. Louy Ribs, poke butt, and mac n cheese with chopped pancetta.
    Killen, AL (The Shoals)
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 15,575
    I'm not sure poke butt will go over real big at a church function.. Unless you're Lutheran.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • daffy1909daffy1909 Posts: 469
    would love to come but a little too far for me!!! hope all goes well!!!! =D>
  • Bham_eggerBham_egger Posts: 196
    If I didn't have to work I'd be there. Sounds great! Hope the weather holds for y'all.
  • Just a reminder guys, 30 lbs of pork on the egg going strong at church. Come on by for pork, and mac n cheese!
    Killen, AL (The Shoals)