Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Birmingham Eggers

Our church, North Shelby Baptist, will be hosting a "Taste of the South" this Saturday from 10-2. It is a free event and I will be egging boston butts, mac n cheese, and ABTs. If you are free, come on down.

Killen, AL (The Shoals)
XL, Small, Minimax, and Mini BGEs

Comments

• MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,325
    Thanks for invite man. I've gotta work or would ride over for sure.

Are you egging there or pre?

XLBGE 
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,504

Bet it goes over big.... Our ad agency is out of Birmingham.

Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• Mr. Nurse, 

I've got a few friends helping me tote the XL down to the church Friday afternoon.

BTW, change of menu: St. Louy Ribs, poke butt, and mac n cheese with chopped pancetta.
    Killen, AL (The Shoals)
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,664
    I'm not sure poke butt will go over real big at a church function.. Unless you're Lutheran.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • daffy1909daffy1909 Posts: 454
    would love to come but a little too far for me!!! hope all goes well!!!! =D>
  • Bham_eggerBham_egger Posts: 196
    If I didn't have to work I'd be there. Sounds great! Hope the weather holds for y'all.
  • Just a reminder guys, 30 lbs of pork on the egg going strong at church. Come on by for pork, and mac n cheese!
    Killen, AL (The Shoals)