Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

why not

I figured WTH. I think I may have a problem,  I eat these, all the time and cant gain weight? They want to know what my fasination with big food is lol. I wonder if this might be cool. A big hamburger using the big doughnut as the bun? I think I have been inspired. 
·

Comments

• MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,142
    I saw on tv once a place does a Krispy Kreme burger

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
  • tazcrashtazcrash Posts: 1,851
    edited April 2013
    Takes a confident man to eat a giant pink doughnut.  :-bd

as far as not gaining weight    >:P

Bx - > NJ ->TX!!! 
    All to get cheaper brisket! 
    ·
  • I saw on tv once a place does a Krispy Kreme burger
    Had one they are tasty. But small.
    ·
  • alphacentaurialphacentauri Posts: 54
    edited April 2013
    if you like big food, check out "epic meal time" on youtube. its funny stuff and they build giant things and eat em'.
    ·
  • AdamdAdamd Posts: 160
    I have tried the Krispy Kreme burger. Not as good as one would maybe think lol. I say don't bother. 
    ·
  • Adamd said:
    I have tried the Krispy Kreme burger. Not as good as one would maybe think lol. I say don't bother. 
    Yes I had one as well, I didnt think they were to bad,  I could do better.  :))
    ·