Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

why not

I figured WTH. I think I may have a problem,  I eat these, all the time and cant gain weight? They want to know what my fasination with big food is lol. I wonder if this might be cool. A big hamburger using the big doughnut as the bun? I think I have been inspired. 
·

Comments

• MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 3,880
    I saw on tv once a place does a Krispy Kreme burger

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
  • tazcrashtazcrash Posts: 1,847
    edited April 2013
    Takes a confident man to eat a giant pink doughnut.  :-bd

as far as not gaining weight    >:P

Bx - > NJ ->TX!!! 
    All to get cheaper brisket! 
    ·
  • I saw on tv once a place does a Krispy Kreme burger
    Had one they are tasty. But small.
    ·
  • alphacentaurialphacentauri Posts: 54
    edited April 2013
    if you like big food, check out "epic meal time" on youtube. its funny stuff and they build giant things and eat em'.
    ·
  • AdamdAdamd Posts: 160
    I have tried the Krispy Kreme burger. Not as good as one would maybe think lol. I say don't bother. 
    ·
  • Adamd said:
    I have tried the Krispy Kreme burger. Not as good as one would maybe think lol. I say don't bother. 
    Yes I had one as well, I didnt think they were to bad,  I could do better.  :))
    ·