Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Looking forward to a delicious Christmas dinner? Keep our Holiday Entertaining Publication handy throughout December for all your holiday dinner needs. But you can also find some of our favorites on our Country Christmas page, including Christmas Ham and Peach Cobbler. Happy cooking!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

May the 4th be with you

On May 4th at approx. 9 a.m. I am headed to a friends house where we(20 of us) are going to watch a star wars marathon(episodes 2-6). 
Im a little torn on what to do.  I was going to bring Spares, but they take 6 hours..which means i would have to get up at 2 am, put them on by 3 am...wake up at 6am to foil them, then 8 am to unfoil them...then have a movie marathon? All day? Yeah i would be half asleep all day!

So then i was thinking about doing Pulled Pork. The only issue with that is that my Wife's birthday is May 7th, and were having about 25-30 people over..so were doing pulled pork then as well.

What would you do? Ive never done Turbo Ribs..even though ill be headed out at 9, realistically i wont be eating till noon..so it will need to be reheatable..never had ribs left over to reheat.  Thoughts?

Comments