Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggfest coming to the Augusta, GA area - June 1st

Options

For all our friends in the Augusta and surrounding CSRA - or anybody who wants to come hang from out of town - Pete Alewine Pool & Spa and Fireside Outdoor Kitchens & Grills will be hosting the 1st Annual CSRA Hog Toss on Saturday, June 1st.

It's going to be a Big Green Cookoff and double elimination Cornhole Tournament rolled in to one big event!

Cash prizes for the Cookoff Teams and (2) Medium Big Green Egg grills for the Cornhole champs

Feel free to check out our website for more information:  http://www.petealewinepools.com/specials.php

Or I'll be happy to answer any questions for you here or at alewinepools@yahoo.com

Thanks guys and hope some of you can make it down! Gonna be big time

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options

You didn't just say that?

Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• EvansEgger
    EvansEgger Posts: 54
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I'm in Augusta and might go as a taster. Sounds interesting.
    Go Hogs Go
  • johnkitchens
    johnkitchens Posts: 5,227
    Options
    Will this be held at Pete Alewine or at Fireside?

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
  • atoaz12
    atoaz12 Posts: 3
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I'm in Augusta and might go as a taster. Sounds interesting.
    Should be a good time!  We'd be happy to have you
    Will this be held at Pete Alewine or at Fireside?

It will be at Pete Alewine's on Washington Road.  Gives us more space to spread out and have a large crowd!

Pete Alewine's (construction) has partnered with Fireside (appliances) to start building outdoor kitchens.  So between the two customer bases we're expecting a good showing - around 20 grill teams and 30+ Cornhole teams

**Had a couple of questions from folks: you don't have to have 4 on your cook team, but 4 is the max - it's open entry so you can cook whatever you'd like  - and you can be in both events as long as you have enough people on your grill team to man your station during the tournament**

• johnkitchens
    johnkitchens Posts: 5,227
    Options
    I will try to make it. I bought my pool from Pete Alewine and was over last weekend. It sounds like fun. The outdoor kitchen at Pete Alewine's looks great!

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
  • atoaz12
    atoaz12 Posts: 3
    Options
    I will try to make it. I bought my pool from Pete Alewine and was over last weekend. It sounds like fun. The outdoor kitchen at Pete Alewine's looks great!
    Great!  We'll be cooking and grilling out in the outdoor kitchen areas as well so there won't be a lack of good food to be had