Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Here are some of our new favorite non-beef burgers: Italian Turkey Burger, Grilled Tuna Burger and Goat Cheese Portobello Burger. You’ll want to perfect these before football season starts up in a few weeks! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

May the 4th be with you

On May 4th at approx. 9 a.m. I am headed to a friends house where we(20 of us) are going to watch a star wars marathon(episodes 2-6). 
Im a little torn on what to do.  I was going to bring Spares, but they take 6 hours..which means i would have to get up at 2 am, put them on by 3 am...wake up at 6am to foil them, then 8 am to unfoil them...then have a movie marathon? All day? Yeah i would be half asleep all day!

So then i was thinking about doing Pulled Pork. The only issue with that is that my Wife's birthday is May 7th, and were having about 25-30 people over..so were doing pulled pork then as well.

What would you do? Ive never done Turbo Ribs..even though ill be headed out at 9, realistically i wont be eating till noon..so it will need to be reheatable..never had ribs left over to reheat.  Thoughts?

Comments