Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

OT what's your "other" hobby

• henapple said:
    Momma said I'd go blind... But I had lasik surgery :))
    I had lasik surgery, but my hand was restless.  I wear glasses now.

Shangri la where life is beautiful and everybody's happy.

• Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,577
    I'm blind like my Mom said I would be

Caledon, ON

• daffy1909daffy1909 Posts: 459
    who said that!!??? B-)
  • TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,451
    Raising a 3 year old Granddaughter. She exhausts me, and loves GrandPa's Egg food. Ate more pulled pork this past weekend than I did.
    It's not a science, it's an art. And it's flawed.
    - Camp Hill, PA
  • JWBurnsJWBurns Posts: 334
    Weightlifting, snowboarding, mountain biking, traveling
  • Ragtop99 said:
    Aside from kid duty, driving / modding my vette and watching sports is what I do to unwind.  I use to be into drag racing, but staying away from the track has been good for the budget.  ;)
    I know what you mean!  Bradenton Motorsports has made most original drive train parts a distant memory on my ride.
  • SmokinDAWG82SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,704
    Spending time with family, honey do's, woodworking, wine, beer, bourbon, vodka
    Going to start working on my bucket list pretty soon, you never know!
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
  • J_QueJ_Que Posts: 207
    edited April 2013
    Whitewater Kayaking and riding my Tejas.
    I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me.
  • JscottJscott Posts: 174
    Cub scouts with my two younger boys, cigars, wine and fly fishing in the N.Ga Mountains.
  • boatbumboatbum Posts: 1,273

Boating.  A lot of weekends ( and some week nights ) thats where we are.  Has really cut into my "creative" cooking.   Havent posted any cooking pics in months, figure everyone has me post a brisket or a butt pic - so not much exciting about that.

The boat has a gasser on it - grill on it quite a bit when the weather is nice enough to be out.

Cookin in Texas
  • ShadowNickShadowNick Posts: 519
    Drinking, reading, gaming, propelling small chunks of lead down range at high speeds (when I can, no shooting ranges in Chicago city limits), boating in the summer, backpacking, camping... All the normal stuff a single guy with no kids living in Lincoln Park, Chicago does :)
    Chicago, Illinois