Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
National BBQ Month sure was tasty! We hope you got to try just as many new BBQ recipes as we did and some old favorites as well. If not, you can find all our BBQ recipes here and try them out all summer long. One of our favorites was Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise and Ted Reader’s Rum Injected Sweet Potatoes. As the weather’s heating up, use your EGG for a cool treat-Ice Cream Sandwiches! Keep an eye out for some Father’s Day recipes from chefs & their dads, coming soon!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Asian Chicken Breast Cook

Did a chicken breast cook tonight. Marinade was soy, fresh garlic, honey, black pepper, canola. About 30 mins. I scored the breasts since they were so thick. Grill off breasts 350 - 400 direct on Royal Oak. When a few degrees from done, baste with Famous Dave's Sweet & Zesty BBQ sauce. Made Parmesan Cous Cous with minced green onion and a salad of Red Pepper, Cucumber, Sweet Onion, lime juice, olive oil, black pepper and feta cheese. Cheers! Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
·

Comments

• ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,115
    Nice cook and great photography
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • freduc2freduc2 Posts: 69
    Looks great.
    LBGE, Weber Performer. Located in Franklin County Pa.
    ·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 6,797
    Looks great. That cous cous sounds good. Do you have a recipe?

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,189
    I like the scored breast. Never thought of that on chicken breast.
    ·
  • @caliking look for the CousCous at your grocery. Near East is the brand. Takes 5 mins. I add the green onions for garnish and a fresh twist.
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,277
    With Eggcelsior on the scoring idea. Will do that next time. Outstanding cook.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • nashbamanashbama Posts: 102
    Nicely done! I'm going to have to try that recipe.
    ·