Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I Am Not Dead!!!

Options
Just wanted to drop in and let everyone know I am not dead :).  Been really busy with work and family lately (just started 4 year old t-ball and practice every night in the yard with my son)...life is pretty good.  Unfortunately I haven't Egg'ed in a MONTH!!!  I fixed that tonight and Pittsburg'ed (2) 6 oz filets with fresh, from my grandfather's garden, asparagus and onions (and a nice Cabernet Sauvignon).  No pics because my wife and I literally just sat down to eat at 9:30pm and we are beat.  She commented on how she couldn't believe anyone would want to eat any other way than the egg and how she had missed it.  Then the dog farted and kind of ruined the mood :)).

Got my next batch of bacon starting tomorrow as well.  Really miss being active on here but I gotta keep my priorities straight.  One of these days (hopefully soon) I will be a regular again.  I just wanted to drop in and say whats up.  I do lurk from time to time and I am adding new dishes to try so keep up the great work everyone.  Gonna try and get my Chicken Bomb on this weekend!

Ron
Anderson, SC
XL BGE, Father's Day Gift 2012 (Thanks Fam!!!)
Webber Kettle and Webber Summit Gasser
Want List: Thermapen, Small BGE, Wok, Adjustable Rig, Food Saver, More $

Comments