Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Been a While

Options
Well, it's been a while since I posted a cook. Went on a fishing trip 2 weeks ago, and literally caffeine, nicotine, beer'd myself into an arrhythmia! So the doc said to lay off all of the above for a couple weeks. Needless to say, without all of my vices, I didn't much feel like cooking. Been caffeine, snuff, an beer free for 2 weeks, and feel great. So, tonight I decided I have a few cold ones, and do a low and slow of some baby backs. Rubbed them down with some "Meat Heat" rub, which is local here. On the egg at 225 indirect. Also, just threw on 20 wings. 10 are covered with Tsunami Spin, and the other 10 are with Bombay Curryish. Can't wait to try my new DP blends.

Also, first time trying Wicked Good, and SWMBO got me a THERMAPEN for my birthday!!!!!

Comments