Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I'm outta here !

On my way west.  I'll see the beautiful people in Austin at the Eggfest.  I hope the rest of you have a great weekend.  

Dripping Springs, Texas.
Just west of Austintatious

Comments

• JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Safe travels VI, have fun.

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • Safe travels... see you soon!
    I'm Kristi ~ Live in FL ~ BGE since 2003.
    I write about food & travel on Necessary Indulgences.  
    You can also find me on FacebookInstagram, and Twitter.
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Be safe VI! You riding your Harley out there?
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot Posts: 6,959
    cazzy said:
    Be safe VI! You riding your Harley out there?
    We're trailering the Harley to Fredericksburg.  Hope to see bluebonnets.  Of course, will have to make the biker obligatory visit to Luckenbach.

Dripping Springs, Texas.

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Vaya con dios, brah
  • MrCookingNurse
    MrCookingNurse Posts: 4,665
    المتعة، تكون آمنة والدخان بعض اللحوم!

XLBGE 
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    I have called in a Predator Alert :-h
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• travisstrick
    travisstrick Posts: 5,002
    I will be at lake Buchanan if you want to make a detour. I have a cabin on the lake and will have 3 eggs going :)
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025

I will be at lake Buchanan if you want to make a detour. I have a cabin on the lake and will have 3 eggs going :)

I just left memphis... See ya there
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,727
    Have a good trip, VI! Would love to see another video.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • tazcrash
    tazcrash Posts: 1,852
    Safe trip. 
    Bx - > NJ ->TX!!! 
    All to get cheaper brisket! 
  • I can hear "The Good, The Bad & The Ugly" music from here.
    Flint, Michigan
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    VI have a good trip and with the damp weather be sure you have good rubber on that Vespa.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• egger ave
    egger ave Posts: 721
    edited April 2013
    The blue bonnets and other Texas wild flowers are looking good. See you Saturday at the cooks meeting. Saturday forecast is 79 degrees and a 20% chance of rain. Nice day for an Eggfest.
    1 Large BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 1 Minimax BGE, Original wife and 3 dogs living in the heart of BBQ country in Round Rock Texas. 

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."

Albert Einstein
  • shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,629
    Have a good trip VI. Damn you better watch those hummingbirds drinking wine they may **** everywhere .

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• travisstrick
    If you get the chance, you must drive the Llano Estacado There is a loop that is absolutely the most beautiful 5 miles of texas road. Period. It's close to Fredriksburg. Also, Hondo's on Main is a good place for a simple local lunch. I eat there every time I go. 
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot Posts: 6,959

If you get the chance, you must drive the Llano Estacado There is a loop that is absolutely the most beautiful 5 miles of texas road. Period. It's close to Fredriksburg. Also, Hondo's on Main is a good place for a simple local lunch. I eat there every time I go. 

Don't you mean the Willow City Loop? Going there this morning if the fog lifts. Llano Estacado (staked plains) is way north and west of here.

Dripping Springs, Texas.

• travisstrick
    Yea, what you said.

My wife was 8 months pregers when I last drove it. She had to relieve herself and we pulled over to go in the woods. Some old crusty local stopped and started to give my dad the business about stopping on his land until Tanya and I came out of the woods and he saw her huge belly. He promptly removed his hat and made small talk. He showed us a tree that the POTUS and lady bird liked to picnic under. It was fascinating.