Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pepper Lunch

Options
Haven't done this in awhile.  Jalapenos from our garden.  Stuffing was cream cheese, canned salmon, and "Mexican cheese mix". 

Piled a partial load to the back of the XL so I could have direct and indirect, but ended up doing it all direct.  Done at 400 raised grid, and took about 30 minutes with a lot of flipping.

Was really good eating on the back patio, I love having all the sliders open (except when I set of the fire alarm like today).  Not many days left of open windows.

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

Comments

• MrCookingNurse
    MrCookingNurse Posts: 4,665
    Options
    can't wait for my peppers to grow! do you feed your plants? I know this is off topic, but my first year with a small garden.

amazing cook as always!!

XLBGE 
  • JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Options
    Looks good Doc.

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • Doc_Eggerton
    Doc_Eggerton Posts: 5,321
    Options
    can't wait for my peppers to grow! do you feed your plants? I know this is off topic, but my first year with a small garden.

amazing cook as always!!
    We compost all year long, and quarterly clean and till the garden for fresh planting.

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

• MrCookingNurse
    MrCookingNurse Posts: 4,665
    Options

amazing cook as always!!
    We compost all year long, and quarterly clean and till the garden for fresh planting.

thank you sir! 

XLBGE 
  • SmokinDAWG82
    SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,705
    Options
    Looks good, would not have thought of canned Salmon, I always use chopped pork
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Options
    Nice cook Doc! I need to do those!
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • egger ave
    egger ave Posts: 721
    Options
    I bet I can eat 6 or 8 of them. Another recipe bookmarked. Thanks
    1 Large BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 1 Minimax BGE, Original wife and 3 dogs living in the heart of BBQ country in Round Rock Texas. 

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."

Albert Einstein