Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pouring Down Rain But that won't stop me...Pulled Pork (Pictures Updated Throughout the Day)

2»

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,174
    Great cook-with that kind of cook times you can give @Mickey a run for his turbo money.  5.5#'s in around 8+hrs at 250*F on the dome-gotta love those quick piggies! 
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • ddegger
    ddegger Posts: 244
    Brilliant!! Making me look forward to my first butt cook this weekend. Great Job!
  • EddieK76 said:
    Plated picture.  Homemade cole slow, homemade bbq sauce with some loaded potato salad we got from our grocery store...

Looks great Eddie but, why so much empty space on your plate?  :-?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Eggcellant!
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
  • EddieK76
    EddieK76 Posts: 416
    EddieK76 said:
    Plated picture.  Homemade cole slow, homemade bbq sauce with some loaded potato salad we got from our grocery store...

Looks great Eddie but, why so much empty space on your plate?  :-?
    Well there were fries coming and I can not HANDLE my food touching as you can see from that picture :)

Yeah that's my OCD
    Large BGE

• Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Ya done good, Eddie. Even with your OCD. Ya done good. ;)

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,727
    superb! sooo jealous that you get to egg at work.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • EddieK76
    EddieK76 Posts: 416
    caliking said:
    Yeah working from home has it's benefits....Being able to Egg, watch baseball from the night before all day long and stalk the forums :)
    Large BGE

• bbqlearner
    bbqlearner Posts: 760

EddieK76 said:
    caliking said:
    Yeah working from home has it's benefits....Being able to Egg, watch baseball from the night before all day long and stalk the forums :)

Sounds like a lot of work ;)

Thanks for the pics - looks awesome. 

Houston, TX - Buddy LBGE, Don SBGE, Tiny Mini & Shiny Momma Pitts n Spitts