Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OT what's your "other" hobby

124»

Comments

• henapple said:
    Momma said I'd go blind... But I had lasik surgery :))
    I had lasik surgery, but my hand was restless.  I wear glasses now.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,352
    I'm blind like my Mom said I would be

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • daffy1909daffy1909 Posts: 454
    who said that!!??? B-)
    ·
  • TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
    Raising a 3 year old Granddaughter. She exhausts me, and loves GrandPa's Egg food. Ate more pulled pork this past weekend than I did.
  • JWBurnsJWBurns Posts: 334
    Weightlifting, snowboarding, mountain biking, traveling
    ·
  • Ragtop99 said:
    Aside from kid duty, driving / modding my vette and watching sports is what I do to unwind.  I use to be into drag racing, but staying away from the track has been good for the budget.  ;)
    I know what you mean!  Bradenton Motorsports has made most original drive train parts a distant memory on my ride.
    ·
  • SmokinDAWG82SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,704
    Spending time with family, honey do's, woodworking, wine, beer, bourbon, vodka
    Going to start working on my bucket list pretty soon, you never know!
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·
  • J_QueJ_Que Posts: 203
    edited April 2013
    Whitewater Kayaking and riding my Tejas.
    I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me.
    ·
  • JscottJscott Posts: 174
    Cub scouts with my two younger boys, cigars, wine and fly fishing in the N.Ga Mountains.
    ·
  • boatbumboatbum Posts: 1,273

Boating.  A lot of weekends ( and some week nights ) thats where we are.  Has really cut into my "creative" cooking.   Havent posted any cooking pics in months, figure everyone has me post a brisket or a butt pic - so not much exciting about that.

The boat has a gasser on it - grill on it quite a bit when the weather is nice enough to be out.

Cookin in Texas
    ·
  • ShadowNickShadowNick Posts: 519
    Drinking, reading, gaming, propelling small chunks of lead down range at high speeds (when I can, no shooting ranges in Chicago city limits), boating in the summer, backpacking, camping... All the normal stuff a single guy with no kids living in Lincoln Park, Chicago does :)
    Chicago, Illinois
    ·