Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT Vegan Humor

Options
egger ave
egger ave Posts: 721
edited April 2013 in EggHead Forum
A friend of mine who is a vegan and was appalled by the BGE until I fixed her squash with almond salsa verde. This image was sent me this with her thanks. She is going to buy a BGE next weekend. She swears meat will never touch the grill. Not a complete convert, yet
1 Large BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 1 Minimax BGE, Original wife and 3 dogs living in the heart of BBQ country in Round Rock Texas. 

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."

Albert Einstein

Comments

• Scottborasjr
    Scottborasjr Posts: 3,494
    Options
    Only then will she know the POWER of the Dark Side.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options

Hell humour

One day a guy dies and finds himself in hell. As he is wallowing in despair, he has his first meeting with The Devil...
    The Devil: Why so glum? Guy: Why do you think? I'm in hell.
    The Devil: Hell's not so bad. We actually have a lot of fun down here... You a drinking' man? Guy: Sure, I love to drink.
    The Devil: Well you're gonna love Mondays. On Mondays that's all we do is drink. Whiskey, tequila, beer ...we drink until we throw up and then we drink some more! It doesn't matter because you're already dead! Guy: Gee that sounds great.
    The Devil: You a smoker? Guy: Yes The Devil: You're going to love Tuesdays. We get the finest cigars from all over the world and smoke our lungs out! If you get cancer - who cares - you're already dead? Guy: Wow!
    The Devil: I bet you like to gamble. Guy: Why yes, as a matter of fact I do. The Devil: Wednesdays you can gamble all you want...blackjack, roulette, poker, whatever... If you lose your shirt...who cares! Guy: Amazing!
    The Devil: You into drugs? Guy: You don't mean... The Devil: Thursdays are drug days. Help yourself to a great big bowl of crack. Smoke a doobie the size of a submarine. Who cares... you're dead! Guy: I never realized Hell was such a swingin' place!!
    The Devil: You gay? Guy: No. The Devil: Ooooh - you're gonna hate Fridays....

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    I have a magnet on my refrigerator which says: " vegetarian: Indian word for 'lousy hunter'. "

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.