Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

omellette

atkins friendly lunch. its time to get the meal size up a little but still make it low carb

3 eggs, button shroons, sauted onion, raw onion, cabots horshradish cheese, bacon. gotta love this diet

Comments

• six_eggsix_egg Posts: 625
    Look very good.

XLBGE, LBGE 

Texarkana, TX

• Nice looking lunch.
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 7,080
    Looks great. I've never been able to figure out omelletes. I'm afraid it will end up everywhere if I try and flip it up in the air. (I have used a plate to slide if off and thne flip) What's a a cabot?

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,561
    Griffin said:
    Looks great. I've never been able to figure out omelletes. I'm afraid it will end up everywhere if I try and flip it up in the air. (I have used a plate to slide if off and thne flip) What's a a cabot?
    @Griffin

Cabot creamery is a dairy co-op based in Vermont. Awesome cheese.
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 17,510
    Griffin said:
    i dont flip, i use a castiron and cover it with a wok cover and just fry the one side. cabots make a great cheddar, still find the big cheese wheels up north in the shops where they chip you off a piece
  • SmokinDAWG82SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,704
    Omelet looks great
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,677
    I cook an oven omelet. Saute whatever, fill with egg /milk mix and when the bottom is firm I smother with cheese... 350 in the oven till firm. This way we can all eat together.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • caneggercanegger Posts: 538
    Looks yummy. I love omelets.