Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

OT: The other uses for a Thermapen

2»

Comments

• CanuggheadCanugghead Posts: 5,174
    EvansEgger Thanks for that. And just so everybody knows Photobucket is compacting my pics sideways so I didn't orter a special "Little Steven" short-ass thermapen
    Just click on it and watch it grow! btw, I've never seen a cracked thermapen before  @-)
    canuckland
  • NibbleMeThisNibbleMeThis Posts: 2,263
    Making sure water is the right temp for blooming yeast for baking.
    Knoxville, TN
  • rustypottsrustypotts Posts: 265
    I use mine to test the water temp when I'm filling my stockpot for use with my sous vide machine.
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,911
    I use mine to make tea every morning. 
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
  • bodskibodski Posts: 373
    checking water and wort temps while homebrewing

Cincinnati

LBGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Gasser

• bodskibodski Posts: 373
    Making sure the Neti pot is at perfect temp

Cincinnati

LBGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Gasser