Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Tonights Cook (Pictures)

Finally we had some weather where it wasn't thundering and lightening or I wasn't at a baseball field.   Decided it was a gorgeous night to make some burgers.   Had about 2 lbs of 80/20 ground chuck and made 7 patties.  Dusted them with Cow Lick seasoning and got the Egg up to 400

After the flip...

I absolutley love Bleu Cheese so mine had Bleu Cheese on it, some ketchup a pickle and some light mayo.   Had some baked cheetos on the side as well.  

Great night with the kids.   Took the boys to the baseball field and we were there practicing for 2 hours.  Didn't even realize it until I grabbed my phone and said "wow, you guys never wanted to stop and we've been here for 2 hours"  Came home enjoyed some more outside while the Egg was getting ready with the kids riding their bikes and my daughter drawing pictures....I know this picture isn't food but she is my princess

Large BGE

Comments