Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

nothing special. sunday dinner

Options
Have a bunch of pork side ribs in the freezer so figured throw some on. Did them around 275 indirect smoked with sugar maple and apple chips. No rub or spices, was going to do them the 3-2-1 way but ended up having beers with the neighbors so they just stayed on the grill for around 5 and a half hours. Took a bell pepper and cut it in half and added rice and cheese to go with it. Put it on for the last hour. Sorry only the one pic.

Comments

• Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,834
    Options
    A good rack of ribs is always special.  The fact that many of us here think of it as "routine" just speaks to how high we have raised the bar.

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    Looking good from here!  The stuffed pepper sounds like a great side item.  Nice how it slipped in under your V-rack...good use of space ;)

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• canegger
    canegger Posts: 540
    Options
    First time using the rack. It worked out pretty good