Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

New wok, new cook on my mini tonight. Salmon with Almond Salsa Verde and Veggies

egger aveegger ave Posts: 540
edited April 2013 in EggHead Forum
I am laying a new floor for my porch so my mini BGE has a temporary home in the grass on a table and  the back yard looks like a construction zone.Christened my new wok for the mini tonight. Salmon steak, dizzy dust, squash, mushrooms, green pepper, garlic and ginger. Almond Salsa Verde to top it off.
1 Large BGE, 1 Mini BGE, Original wife and 4 dogs living in the heart of BBQ country in Round Rock Texas. "Friends don't let friends cook with propane"
·

Comments

• cazzycazzy Posts: 6,720
    Looks very good! Nice and fresh!
    Just a hack that makes some shitty BBQ...
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 15,466
    That looks good. Careful and don't trip X_X
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max +++ 5th Salado EggFest is March 14, 2015 http://saladoeggheadgathering.blogspot.com

·
  • egger aveegger ave Posts: 540
    edited April 2013
    Mickey said:
    That looks good. Careful and don't trip X_X
    I left a path to the grills, first things first.
    1 Large BGE, 1 Mini BGE, Original wife and 4 dogs living in the heart of BBQ country in Round Rock Texas. "Friends don't let friends cook with propane"
    ·
  • Crispix49Crispix49 Posts: 190
    egger ave said:
    I am laying a new floor for my porch so my mini BGE has a temporary home in the grass on a table and  the back yard looks like a construction zone.Christened my new wok for the mini tonight. Salmon steak, dizzy dust, squash, mushrooms, green pepper, garlic and ginger. Almond Salsa Verde to top it off.
    Do you wok that on the mini woo?
    Atlanta suburbs
    Large & Mini owner
    UGA Alum - Go Dawgs!
    ·
  • egger aveegger ave Posts: 540
    Crispix49 said:
    egger ave said:

Do you wok that on the mini woo?

yes, worked out great. Found a wok at an asian grocery store  at the MT Supermarket
    http://www.mtsupermarket.com/ in Austin that fits the woo ring like a charm. About $15.00. Stainless steel with a lid.

·