Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

It didn't happen

I didn't cook the best shrimp I've ever done last night marinated in Ken's Zesty Italian Dressing. Cooked at 375 direct.. And I didn't make some awesome Pineapple, Mango, jalapeno salsa, and I didn't serve it with wild and brown rice. Got focused on cooking and never thought about the camera. But if I had I can promise it would have been as good as it was!
LBGE
Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
·

Comments

• MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 3,880
    no pic no meal, hope your not too hungry  ;)

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    I would like to have the recipe for that pineapple mango jalapeño salsa that never happened.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • GA_DawgsGA_Dawgs Posts: 273
    Sounds like a great dinner. You just have to execute it now haha
    ·
  • Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 4,029
    edited April 2013
    I bet you didn't have supper either!! It all sounds like very tasty wishful thinking :D :D

-----------------------------------------

Large BGE. Small BGE Henderson, Ky.
    ·
  • BOWHUNRBOWHUNR Posts: 1,406
    That's no big deal.  I made sea turtle soup served in the shell followed by a spatchcocked trumpeter swan with sauteed black truffles.  We capped it off with after dinner drinks poured over glacial ice.      ;)

Mike

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE
    ·