Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost Halloween and if you’re cooking on your EGG, you may end up with more people knocking on your door asking for pork chops than candy! In case you’re willing to share and want to please a crowd, we recommend warm Margherita Pizza, FGL’s Lemon Pepper Wings or our favorite, S’mores in a Cone!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Taz's First Brisket IN TEXAS!..... The sequel.

OK, started getting things unpacked now that we are just outside Houston,and SWMBO'd wants an egged brisket. Well who the heck am I to argue. 
OK, this morning she picked up an 11 lber from Costco. Came home to find she had trimmed away all the hard fat, and even start applying rub.  Now the rub is from SR's The Barbecue Bible (ok is it still Texas style, those who know better tell me). Anyway the rub consists of is salt, chile powder, sugar, ground black pepper, ground cumin. 
While I wanted to do a show of solidarity, I had to go digging to find the mavericks, but I promise I won't peek at the dome. ;)

Bx - > NJ ->TX!!! 
All to get cheaper brisket! 

Comments