Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Here are some of our new favorite non-beef burgers: Italian Turkey Burger, Grilled Tuna Burger and Goat Cheese Portobello Burger. You’ll want to perfect these before football season starts up in a few weeks! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Need Ham Steak ideas!

How would you suggest doing these?  I am going to buy some today and need some ideas!  Rubs, set up, prep, cook time and temps, etc.

Thanks,
Casey

Comments

• The only way we've ever done ham steaks is on the stove in a CI skillet using a little butter and plenty of maple syrup. Depending on how thick your slices are they can become overcooked and dry pretty easily.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.

• thetrimthetrim Posts: 526
    I've made that several times for breakfast and usually do a little S&P or fav BBQ rub.  Grill direct on 350 dome for a few mins a side.  Cooks very fast.  Serve for breakfast as a side meat or part of breakfast taco.
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12
    Tampa Bay, FL