Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Thanks @CPARKTX

Met one of our fine forum members today when I bought is nest. I left him a bag of Ozark oak for his troubles. Very nice dude and is threatening to make an appearance at an eggfest soon. Lots of good peeps on here. Proven again today. Thanks Cpark and nice meeting you today.

·

Comments

• cazzycazzy Posts: 8,237
    So do you like ozark better than wicked good?
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,564
    I left him a bag of Ozark oak

wha, what? you elbowing my business?
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
    henapple said:

I left him a bag of Ozark oak

wha, what? you elbowing my business?

You being silly hemp or are you affiliated with ozark? I need to try this stuff!!
    ·
    being silly.. probably too silly. had a bge dealer pm me for Ozark pricing.
    ·
    henapple said:

Lmao! That's great stuff
    ·
  • CPARKTXCPARKTX Posts: 1,067
    It was nice meeting you too Cen-tex, and makes me all the sadder I was sick and missed Salado. Cooked with the Ozark tonight, produced a nice even hot fire for my steaks. That's for the bag!
    LBGE & SBGE.  Central Texas.  
    ·
  • CPARKTX said:
    It was nice meeting you too Cen-tex, and makes me all the sadder I was sick and missed Salado. Cooked with the Ozark tonight, produced a nice even hot fire for my steaks. That's for the bag!
    cool. We did a wok cook with it as well in my fancy new nest :)

You actually seem like a very balanced, nice person. it might be best that you were sick for this round of Salado. i'm sure Travis, hanapple, Nola, and i will all be more responsible adults next year..............might not want to hold your breath on that one now that I think of it. it's nice to see that fatherhood has really settled Travis down.

·
  • henapple said:
    Hilarious. I went to my dealer today and asked if they would do a deal on a pallet (60 bags)..........$9 per is the pallet price. We are not in Arkansas anymore.........

·
    seriously.. if everyone wants Ozark when I had out to central TX I'll stop and load up. I can probably haul around 200 bags... closer to the first of June we'll get a count. hard to beat $5
    ·
    edited April 2013
    I'm in! Lemme know.

I can do 20 bags or whatever the average we each will take. Granted, I haven't even tried ozark...but if cen and Mickey like it, then it must be good.
    ·
    cazzy... where are you?
    ·
    San Antonio
    ·
  • 50 for me.

·
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,343
    CPARK,  Don't miss the Plano Outlaw Fest.  Another great Texas fest with one hell of an after party
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·
    I'm assuming @Mickey will want 1 bag... what does that mini take? 3 pieces of lump?
    ·
    edited April 2013

50 for me.

Greedy much? :P

I don't even know where I would put 50 bags. Lol Wait a sec, how many pounds are the bags?

·
  • cazzy said:

50 for me.

I don't even know where I would put 50 bags. Lol Wait a sec, how many pounds are the bags?

cazzy said:

50 for me.

Yes. Much :))

They are 10 lb bags.

·

cazzy said:

50 for me.

cazzy said:

50 for me.

Yes. Much :))

They are 10 lb bags.
    Well I thought they were 20lb bags. I guess I need to rethink my order. Lol
    ·