Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Swype

henapplehenapple Posts: 14,678
any of y'all use Swype on the forum? it has started double spacing and quit auto cap... driving me crazy.
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,504
    ?
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,561
    I use a different version of the same thing. No issue on my end.
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,678
    which one?
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,561
    SwiftKey keyboard app.
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,408
    Does it prevent doubling words at the end of a text line?

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• horsefleshhorseflesh Posts: 204
    My (old) phone has Swype built in and I find it to be unusable. I am sure it isn't up-to-date though. 

Check your preferences, on mine they sometimes become corrupt. For example, Swype may switch the language to Portuguese. I know this has happened when everything comes out as gibberish. 

Good luck!

• CAT SellerCAT Seller Posts: 205
    Swype here on an Android RAZR, no issues with
    If it ain't a CAT, it's a dog!!! 2 LBGE's & BGE Backyard Chef Edition Cart
    I downloaded SwiftKey and so far so good. Will take a little getting used to. Egg... Owe you a bag of Ozark.
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 7,080
    I used swype on my android. Now with iPhone and it doesn't have it. :( Thought about finding if there is an app for it as I really liked it. Still use it on my Kindle. just been too lazy too look.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

The SwiftKey seems to be what swype used to be. Maps and no swype were the reasons I didn't get the iPhone. You can jailbreak the iPhone but void your warranty. My whole family is in Mac except me.