Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Thanks to Foghorn, BillyRay and Hapster.

Well we are enjoying our vacation in Southern Calf. Brought our small egg with us this trip. Gave the recipe that Foghorn had at Salado a try, the raspberry chipotle shrimp wrapped in bacon.. WOW! WE LOVED IT! Did that recipe and also did BillyRay's rendition too. Had them both last night, enjoyed them so much that we did them again for lunch today, here is where I thank Hap, had a Nub Habano. Very NIce. Tried a Padron 3000. I enjoyed the Nub much better. Thank you Sir. 
And thanks for those awesome recipes, there were a real hit.
Can;t load any pics now, but it honestly did happen.
Fajitas tomorrow night, another fine meal.
Take care y'all
·

Comments

• billyraybillyray Posts: 1,116
    Glad you enjoyed them, we just did them again the other night. They are definitely a keeper.
    Felton, Ca. 2-LBGE, 1-Small and waiting on a mini
    ·
  • hapsterhapster Posts: 6,001
    Glad you enjoyed the NUB... I try all different brands and sizes; but always come back to the 460 or the 464T Habano. Have a great trip!
    ·
  • smokesniffersmokesniffer Posts: 1,661
    edited April 2013
    @ Hapster,Going to have a few more of those for sure
    @ BillyRay, going to be doing this for friends for sure
    ·
  • FoghornFoghorn Posts: 1,980
    Glad you enjoyed them.

XL BGE, Klose BYC, ProQ Excel, Weber Kettle, Firepit, Grand Turbo gasser, and a portable Outdoor Gourmet gasser for tailgating

San Antonio, TX

·