Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

new toy!

came home today and the better half had a little surprise for me!!! i geuss its pizza tonite! i tried to post this once already,so if its on here twice sorry!image
·

Comments

• Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    That thing looks "professional"!
    ·
  • RV10FlyerRV10Flyer Posts: 135

I like it.  They should call it a Pizza Guillotine; that thing looks serious.

North Texas

XL BGE

·
  • Nice!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

·
  • I have one of these.  It is awesome!

1large BGE and 1 well used mini BGE living in coastal South and North Carolina!
    ·
  • Those are the best I have one in my desk drawer lol. love it
    ·