Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Tonight's Beef Stir Fry (pix)

Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,592
Made with a sliced up flat iron steak. Words hurt my head, so here are the pictures. ;)
image.jpg 1.2M
image.jpg 1.5M
image.jpg 1.5M
image.jpg 1.5M
image.jpg 2.3M
image.jpg 1.7M
·

Comments

• Doc_EggertonDoc_Eggerton Posts: 4,453
    Excellent!
    Pasquali Luciano
    Buon appetito to all the BGE family
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

·
  • Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,592
    Thx, Doc!
    ·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    Wow! Those pics are worth a thousand words! Very good.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,907
    I was trying to think what to cook this weekend.. Stir-fry it is! Looks great =D>
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
    ·
    Thx, shtgunal3! It was good....still nibbling on the leftovers. :)
    ·
    Thx, Solson....it was rainy, so this was the perfect cook. Only takes a few minutes.
    ·
  • Looks very tasty. Awsome cook.
    ·
  • ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 2,943
    Looks awesome, you think your cook was quick, all I did tonight was Nathan's hotdogs and some 1/2 inch pork chops. 10 minutes, done, no pics though as I got a call I had to be at work tomorrow at 5 am right as I was putting the meat on.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·
  • Que_n_BrewQue_n_Brew Posts: 565
    Agree with everyone else....looks awesome. Is that the 16" wok from the ceramic grill store?
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!
    ·
  • egger aveegger ave Posts: 580
    Looks great, what time is dinner tomorrow night? Need directions from somewhere in Texas.
    1 Large BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 1 Minimax BGE, Original wife and 4 dogs living in the heart of BBQ country in Round Rock Texas. "Friends don't let friends cook with propane"
    ·
  • Village IdiotVillage Idiot Posts: 6,951
    Very good, Dyal.  You processed it in the classic method. 

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • six_eggsix_egg Posts: 616
    Great looking stir fry.

XLBGE, LBGE 

Texarkana, TX

·
  • jbates67jbates67 Posts: 160
    Looks fantastic
    ·
  • EddieK76EddieK76 Posts: 415
    Looks great buddy!   I miss my wok but that's on the agenda :)
    ·
  • cazzycazzy Posts: 8,248
    edited April 2013
    Wonderful cook Dyal!
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
    ·
  • FockerFocker Posts: 1,928

Dang, pictures tell it all man, looks fresh and flavorful.

Brandon
    Quad Cities
    Hollin' bout huh, egga what!?  Huh, give a Fock egga what!?
    ·
    Thanks fellas!

@Que_n_Brew, yup, that's the one. It's sitting on the spider from the CGS too. Love all my eggcessories. :)

@egger_ave, not sure what will be on the agenda tonight....still trying to figure out what we want to do today. No plans....that's the best kinda day off. ;)

·