Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

I am finally finished!

Based of NW plans, but decided to use pressure treated pine and stained. Added 4x4s for post with caster wheels Used 2x4s for everything except fthe decking Matching blue stone which was a pain to find. Thanks to the stone store on I20 coming back from Augusta last week. Egg table nest to allow air underneath. It's big an weighs a ton. My first real carpentry project on my own
image.jpg 1.1M
·

Comments

• caneggercanegger Posts: 537
    Nice looking table. Good job
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,430
    solid job. I like the way you incorporated the stone on the shelf for the egg to rest on. damn fine job.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    Nice job!

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • Nice job! Did one like that, no table nest, have 2" paver set in under it, i hope it stands up to the heat. so far its been good. I was not aware of the nest at the time.
    County of Parkland, Alberta, Canada
    ·
  • Nice work!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • HogHeavenHogHeaven Posts: 264
    Great job... I too like the way you placed the stone under the Egg. Was smart to take the wood out of the picture totally.
    ·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,080
    Nice touch with the table nest, looks very good.
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • six_eggsix_egg Posts: 605
    Good job. Looks nice.

XLBGE, LBGE 

Texarkana, TX

·
  • jbates67jbates67 Posts: 160
    Nice job, now the fun begins (cooking).
    ·