Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Great Customer Service

Want to give a shout out to Maverick for their great customer service. The receiver unit on my 732 stopped working suddenly and I contacted Maverick to see if they had any thoughts as to what the problem might be. They told me to send the unit back and they would either repair or replace it . Just received an email saying they are sending me a new unit......despite the fact that the warranty has long since expired! That is a company that stands behind their product and is a pleasure to do business with!
George
Palm Beach Gardens, Fl and Blue Ridge, Ga.

Comments

• Saweet!
  • TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
    Great to know. Still under warranty on mine.
    Persistence and determination are omnipotent!
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 7,069
    That is great. Nice of you to give them a shout out ;)

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• SmokinDAWG82SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,704
    Nice to know, love companies like that!
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
  • KruegsKruegs Posts: 128
    In my short time enjoying this new hobby I have been floored by the quality customer service from every vendor I've contacted.  With that said, I'd be interested to hear about any negative experiences with vendors or if there is any consensus on the forum about vendors to avoid.
    XL BGE; CyberQ Wifi; Adjustable Rig, Woo2 Green Bay, Wisconsin