Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Selling CYBER Q II

What's a fair price for the CyberQ II without all the accessories?  It's like new.  I have all the manuals.  I just wanted the CyberQ Wifi.
XL BGE; CyberQ Wifi; Adjustable Rig, Woo2 Green Bay, Wisconsin
·

Comments

• Brand New they are $265. If is truly like new, I would say $200 range.. IMO, I wouldn't want to save $40 or so to buy something used when I can get it new. Check out Ebay also and see what they are selling for.
    ·
  • KruegsKruegs Posts: 128
    Anybody on this forum interested?  First $175 takes it.  Message me and I can send pictures.
    ·
  • Damn that's a good deal! I would take it but I just bought the dx2 last week :(
    ·
    ·
  • CowdogsCowdogs Posts: 488
    @Kruegs are you including the probes, or keeping them?
    ·
    @Cowdogs ; I hadn't intended on it, but if it were a sticking point in selling it I would include them.  There is one food probe and one dome probe.
    ·
  • BOWHUNRBOWHUNR Posts: 1,456
    Check your PM's Kruegs.

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE
    ·
    SOLD
    ·
  • Good snag for who ever got it!
    ·
  • BOWHUNRBOWHUNR Posts: 1,456
    That would be me.  Now I have to figure out what I'm going to do with my two Digi Q DX's.

Mike

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE
    ·
  • Damn!!! First the cyberq shows up for sale here at a great price, now 2 digiqs! And I just bought a digiq last week :)
    ·