Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Boston Butt question

2»

Comments

• Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    I use an easily obtainable product called Bad Bryan's Butt Rub.  I pay thirteen and change for a commercial size spice bottle 28 ounces, it does come in smaller and larger containers.  I have learnt the hard way that i need to just lightly dust this rub on my butts.  I have had complaints when i apply too heavily.  So for me, this product goes a long way, and it is not hot, but yields a great BBQ flavor to my pork products.
    ·
  • Lol. Thx :)
    shtgunal3 said:

I was looking at the pic of your "rubbed butt" and my 7 year old said it looked like it was covered in ants and bugs. LOL

·
  • EggHeadinFloridaEggHeadinFlorida Posts: 428
    edited April 2013
    ·