Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Hop on down to your nearest EGG dealer this week to pick up some Easter EGGcessories! Here are a few that may be useful for Easter, the V-rack, electric charcoal lighter and flexible skewers! Now that Spring is in the air, it's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Low lump pizza pie and dip (pic heavy)

MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 3,615
edited April 2013 in EggHead Forum
The wife wasn't feeling like a big production for supper tonight, come to find out she didn't feel like much of anything from pregnant n/v all day.

I got a meat lovers pizza from the Walmart deli. Technically it's a fancy non frozen digonero.

The low lump is like this.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Was cutting the grass and didn't want to add lump so decided to see if I could get around 450-500 with what I had and boy, I was blown away!! Ended up having to cut the bottom vent back some!

Here's the pie, and the setup, tried going high in the dome.

Egg stuck hard on 450 and cooked for around 20 min.

Would have liked darker but top was burning.

And my special dipping sauce!

This is me turning over a new leaf, documenting cooking :) and passing along experiences. Please in no way @mickey is this a smart &$$ post, @eggcelsior reminded me my professional duty to document my actions! So I ate pizza, egg'd pizza, and feed my kids!

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)

Comments