Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Super S**t Spices

Anyone ever tried any of these? My brother sent some to me so I tried the Super Chicken S**t tonight. Pretty good stuff with garlic, basil, fennel, paprika, salt & pepper of course. Available from http://supershitspices.com/
image.jpg 939.6K
·

Comments

• cazzycazzy Posts: 7,918
    I have never hear of it but the name alone may make me buy it one day! Is it weird that the poopy marketing attempt worked? :-?
    Join the 2015 Rub & Sauce Exchange!  Find out more information here:
    http://eggheadforum.com/discussion/1182005/2015-egghead-rub-sauce-exchange/p1

Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ...
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,410
    I remember Chicken S**t pepper sauce.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • Rick1 said:
    Anyone ever tried any of these?
    Nah, but I seem to step in it everytime I inspect a farm.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • FockerFocker Posts: 1,787

Elephant dung coffee beans are $1100 per kilo.

Animal dung must be the new thang these days.

Brandon
    Quad Cities
    Hollin' bout huh, egga what!?  Huh, give a Fock egga what!?
    ·
  • WokOnMediumWokOnMedium Posts: 1,376
    Something is in the air, first there was Brown Santa (which Iavoided readin because somehow I knew and then finally caved and read it).  Then this thread, now this!

·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,290
    So **** is Yiddish for " to throw a little of this and a little of that"

I guess we are all cooking up **** all the time on our Big Green Eggs.
    ·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    @wokonmedium that's some funny ship right there.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • FockerFocker Posts: 1,787
    Something is in the air, first there was Brown Santa (which Iavoided readin because somehow I knew and then finally caved and read it).  Then this thread, now this!

The gals at work are gonna love this!
    "I just shipped my bed!" :))
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    Hollin' bout huh, egga what!?  Huh, give a Fock egga what!?
    ·
  • WylecyotWylecyot Posts: 102
    There's another brand similar to this called "Special ****", out of Arizona I believe.  They have various types rubs.  My in-laws (or outlaws as I call them) gave me a kit that included:

Bull **** - Steaks
    Special **** - All around seasoning
    Ah **** - Hot and Spicy
    Good **** - Sweet and salty
    Hot **** - Salsa
    BBQ **** - Bbq sauce
    Dip **** - two types for dipping fruits and veggies.

I haven't sampled them all yet, but the ones I've tried have a bit of a bite to them.  Very comparable to Dizzy Pig, with a kick!

Here's a link to their website: Specialshit.com

First time my outlaws have given me **** that I care about!

·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,290
    I fixed the link to the special stuff
    ·
  • WylecyotWylecyot Posts: 102
    Thanks, just doubled back to try it and saw it was broken.  Thanks for the assist!
    ·
  • Chef Marla reminds me of "Marla Hooch: what a hitter!" A league of their own...
    Lovin' my Large Egg since May 2012 (Richmond, VA) ... and makin' cookbooks at http://familycookbookproject.com
    ·
  • KoskoKosko Posts: 535
    Goes with this!
    Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE
    ·
  • travisstricktravisstrick Posts: 4,818
    Focker said:

Elephant dung coffee beans are $1100 per kilo.

Animal dung must be the new thang these days.

I've had cat dung coffee. It tasted like........ well like you would expect. 

Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·