Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Super S**t Spices

Anyone ever tried any of these? My brother sent some to me so I tried the Super Chicken S**t tonight. Pretty good stuff with garlic, basil, fennel, paprika, salt & pepper of course. Available from http://supershitspices.com/
image.jpg 939.6K
·

Comments

• cazzycazzy Posts: 7,193
    I have never hear of it but the name alone may make me buy it one day! Is it weird that the poopy marketing attempt worked? :-?
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ...
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,049
    I remember Chicken S**t pepper sauce.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • Rick1 said:
    Anyone ever tried any of these?
    Nah, but I seem to step in it everytime I inspect a farm.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • FockerFocker Posts: 1,657

Elephant dung coffee beans are $1100 per kilo.

Animal dung must be the new thang these days.

Brandon
    Quad Cities

·
  • WokOnMediumWokOnMedium Posts: 1,376
    Something is in the air, first there was Brown Santa (which Iavoided readin because somehow I knew and then finally caved and read it).  Then this thread, now this!

·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 10,514
    So **** is Yiddish for " to throw a little of this and a little of that"

I guess we are all cooking up **** all the time on our Big Green Eggs.
    ·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    @wokonmedium that's some funny ship right there.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • FockerFocker Posts: 1,657
    Something is in the air, first there was Brown Santa (which Iavoided readin because somehow I knew and then finally caved and read it).  Then this thread, now this!

The gals at work are gonna love this!
    "I just shipped my bed!" :))
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

·
  • WylecyotWylecyot Posts: 88
    There's another brand similar to this called "Special ****", out of Arizona I believe.  They have various types rubs.  My in-laws (or outlaws as I call them) gave me a kit that included:

Bull **** - Steaks
    Special **** - All around seasoning
    Ah **** - Hot and Spicy
    Good **** - Sweet and salty
    Hot **** - Salsa
    BBQ **** - Bbq sauce
    Dip **** - two types for dipping fruits and veggies.

I haven't sampled them all yet, but the ones I've tried have a bit of a bite to them.  Very comparable to Dizzy Pig, with a kick!

Here's a link to their website: Specialshit.com

First time my outlaws have given me **** that I care about!

·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 10,514
    I fixed the link to the special stuff
    ·
  • WylecyotWylecyot Posts: 88
    Thanks, just doubled back to try it and saw it was broken.  Thanks for the assist!
    ·
  • Chef Marla reminds me of "Marla Hooch: what a hitter!" A league of their own...
    Lovin' my Large Egg since May 2012 (Richmond, VA) ... and makin' cookbooks at http://familycookbookproject.com
    ·
  • KoskoKosko Posts: 535
    Goes with this!
    Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE
    ·
  • travisstricktravisstrick Posts: 4,748
    Focker said:

Elephant dung coffee beans are $1100 per kilo.

Animal dung must be the new thang these days.

I've had cat dung coffee. It tasted like........ well like you would expect. 

Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·