Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

You folks are tough....

to keep up with.
Finally got a thermapen, pink, the same color that I like my cow.
Ordered a mini for smaller singular quick cooks, steaks aand burgers, dealer discount = $245.

Cut a hole in the shelf under the medium egg to hopefully prevent previously posted burn issues.
Pics attached? hopefully.
Hood Stars, Wrist Crowns and Obsession Dobs!

·

Comments

• Looks good, love the pink. :D
    ·
  • jlsmjlsm Posts: 826
    CONGRATULATIONS on joining the mini club. And what a fabulous price! I don't think you'll have any problem with the burn issue. Does the egg seem steady on those feet? You are going to love the mini. 
    Owner of a large and a beloved mini in Philadelphia
    ·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    Not sure how everybody uses the terra cotta feet, but I think I would lay them flat. Just my two cents.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    I hope you don't leave your egg unattended while "HOT"?
    ·
  • bbqlearnerbbqlearner Posts: 661
    Congrats on the mini!! :D

Houston, TX - Buddy LBGE, Don SBGE, Tiny Mini & Shiny Momma Pitts n Spitts

·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 6,152
    The terracotta feet are fine as you have them set up. Killer deal on the mini! If I could get a deal like that, i would tell SWMBO it just followed me home  :-\"

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·