Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Chicken Wrapped ABTs

Options
A friend posted this recipe on his Facebook page, so I'm going to give it a shot this weekend. Thought I'd share it here in case anyone else would be interested.

I'll post pics of my cook.

http://dishingwithleslie.blogspot.com/2012/09/chicken-bombs.html

Comments

• NecessaryIndulg
    Options
    I just saw that on FB, too! :)  I can't wait to see and hear about your cook.
    I'm Kristi ~ Live in FL ~ BGE since 2003.
    I write about food & travel on Necessary Indulgences.  
    You can also find me on FacebookInstagram, and Twitter.
  • TexanOfTheNorth
    Options
    Those look great! I've bookmarked the page and may try them this weekend!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Options
    Those look awesome!  Thanks for posting.

North Texas

XL and Small BGE

• U_tarded
    U_tarded Posts: 2,042
    Options
    My mother in law sent me that I'm gonna do it sometime soon but the wife is dairy free so I think I will sub in goat cheese
  • Solson005
    Solson005 Posts: 1,911
    Options
    Wow those look good, I may make those for the Thunder playoff game this weekend! I just got a inflatable screen and if the weather is nice, will be watching it in the backyard and I can keep the eggs going for snacks! 
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    Solson005 said:
    Wow those look good, I may make those for the Thunder playoff game this weekend! I just got a inflatable screen and if the weather is nice, will be watching it in the backyard and I can keep the eggs going for snacks! 
    Good call on the screen. It also lets you throw things at it in anger without the risk of damage like a normal TV(except for sharp things)