Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Chicken Wrapped ABTs

A friend posted this recipe on his Facebook page, so I'm going to give it a shot this weekend. Thought I'd share it here in case anyone else would be interested.

I'll post pics of my cook.

http://dishingwithleslie.blogspot.com/2012/09/chicken-bombs.html

Comments

• I just saw that on FB, too! :)  I can't wait to see and hear about your cook.
    I'm Kristi ~ Live in FL ~ BGE since 2003.
    I write about food & travel on Necessary Indulgences -
    You can find me on Facebook & Instagram, too! 
  • Those look great! I've bookmarked the page and may try them this weekend!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.

North Texas

XL BGE

• U_tardedU_tarded Posts: 1,310
    My mother in law sent me that I'm gonna do it sometime soon but the wife is dairy free so I think I will sub in goat cheese
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,910
    Wow those look good, I may make those for the Thunder playoff game this weekend! I just got a inflatable screen and if the weather is nice, will be watching it in the backyard and I can keep the eggs going for snacks! 
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,542
    Solson005 said:
    Wow those look good, I may make those for the Thunder playoff game this weekend! I just got a inflatable screen and if the weather is nice, will be watching it in the backyard and I can keep the eggs going for snacks! 
    Good call on the screen. It also lets you throw things at it in anger without the risk of damage like a normal TV(except for sharp things)