Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Aged Cheesesteaks

2»

Comments

• FockerFocker Posts: 2,054
    Thanks Jason, things just fell into place on this one.  Gotta admit, it was fun dual wielding metal spatulas during the chopping part.   :))
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,708
    Yessir!! That is one delicious looking beast of a sandwich! In the battle of Man vs Food, who won the battle? ;)
  • tazcrashtazcrash Posts: 1,851
    Dyal_SC said:
    Yessir!! That is one delicious looking beast of a sandwich! In the battle of Man vs Food, who won the battle? ;)
    that thing doesn't stand a chance!

Bx - > NJ ->TX!!! 
    All to get cheaper brisket! 
  • SmokinDAWG82SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,704
    That looks great! I'm craving a cheesesteak so bad right now
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
  • FockerFocker Posts: 2,054
    Dyal_SC said:

:)) MAN!!! :))
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• AviatorAviator Posts: 1,542
    edited April 2013

OK, that's whats for dinner tonite.

That looks awesome!

Large and Small BGE, and a baby black Kub.

And all the toys to make me look like a Gizmo Chef.

>:)

Chattanooga, TN.

• BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    man I love a good cheesesteak! I usually just have my supermarket slice it on their Hobart. but with yours you really didn't have that option..

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb