Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Pat Summerall R.I.P.

For many football fans, Pat Summerall was the voice of NFL games.  Rest in peace.

Pat Summerall (L) and John Madden.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

·

Comments

• michigan_jasonmichigan_jason Posts: 1,299
    Golden Tee will never be the same.

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity and are able to turn both to their advantage."

·
  • BryanLyleBryanLyle Posts: 28
    Madden and Summerall were the voices of my youth.  When you heard their voices you KNEW you were watching the game of the week.

RIP Pat :(
    ·
  • TN_EggerTN_Egger Posts: 134
    BryanLyle said:
    Madden and Summerall were the voices of my youth.  When you heard their voices you KNEW you were watching the game of the week.

RIP Pat :(
    +1

Monteagle, TN

one large and one small

·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 15,447

Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max +++ 5th Salado EggFest is March 14, 2015 http://saladoeggheadgathering.blogspot.com

·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 6,187
    Pat "Point After Touchdown" Summerall was the voice of football. Great broadcaster. 
    Evidently, his knick name "Pat" was not due to his 30 for 30 converts kicked, but rather due to growing up with a cousin named Mike in an Irish household. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·